Zero's Terrain safety helmet has been specially designed to high performance standards, meeting helmet requirements for common work activities as well as tough outdoor environments including work at height, industry, and head protection requirements for all-terrain vehicle users.
The helmet has a high level of impact protection which gives the wearer excellent protection from impact/ shock both from above or from the sides (impact and penetration meet and exceed AS/NZS 1801) and integrated retractable visor for eye protection. The Terrain is tested to many different standards giving it the versatility to be used in a wide range of applications.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- All-terrain vehicles (ATV) to 50 km/h on open road.
- Working at height/abseil/equestrian.
- Confined space/CBRN (chemical, bacteriological, radiological, and nuclear environments).
- Snowmobile/jetski/quad bike.
- Forestry & arborculture wildfire fire fighting.
- Maritime operations/RIBs/hovercraft.
- Branding customization is available to order.
- AS/NZS 1801 exceeds impact and penetration tests. Fully certified with vents closed.
- Vent covers are removable to increase airflow and ventilation.
OTHER FEATURES YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable for head sizes between 52 - 64cm
- 10 year lifespan..
- PAS 028:2005
Buy your hard hat online at Tuatara Workgear, formerly Rugged Valley Workwear. Supplying New Zealand with workwear & safety gear since 2007.