Protex Long Sleeve Cotton Overalls are extremely hard wearing and durable. Fully tested and compliant to all the relevant codes.
Perfect for tradies, builders, electricians, engineers and those in the transport, mining, construction, manufacturing and electrical industries.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Protection placket over zip closure.
- Long tail for added visibility.
- Stress points bar tacked.
- Twin stitched pockets, seam and waist seam.
- Plastic dome adjustment on sleeve cuff.
- Elastic back for comfort.
- YKK non conductive vislon two way zip.
- Now using the new & improved UltraFlect retro-reflective tape, tested and proven at 75-washes in an industrial laundry.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton - 300gsm
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Inside breast cellphone pocket - velcro closure
- Pens and pencil pocket.
- Open plans pocket.
- Right breast pocket with flap closure.
- Materials have been selected to withstand the severe tests of industrial use and harsh commercial laundering.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Perfect for tradies, builders, electricians, engineers and those in the transport, mining, construction, manufacturing and electrical industries.
- Design complies with: AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Day/Night Use. + Amdt No. 1: Nov 2016 Day/Night Use.
- Material complies with: EN 471 and/or AS/NZS 1906.4.2010.
- Registered Design No# 409311.
Buy your work overalls online in NZ from Tuatara Workgear, NZ's safety & work wear shop supplying New Zealand wide with high quality workwear & safety gear.