The centrepiece of the safety jogger range, the Blundstone #795 is built to keep you fast, safe and light on your feet. By combining a breathable nylon upper with a composite toe cap, the #793 is the ultimate in safety and comfort. These safety sneakers are loved by men & women all over New Zealand.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- A removable PU foam footbed for greater shock absorption that is also anti-bacterial and breathable.
- An ergonomically engineered toe spring and nylon shank, to ensure correct step flex point that keeps your joints safe.
- A rubber outsole that is oil, acid and organic fat resistant. This outsole is also heat resistant to 140°C
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Slip & electrical hazard resistant.
- Oil/acid & organic fat/oil resistant.
- Up to 140℃ heat resistant.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Great for heavy construction, tradies, landscapers, forestry workers, and if you work in the mining, oil and gas industries.
- Certified to: Standard A/NZS 2210.3:2009-Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-11 Including SD (Clause 5.6)
Buy your safety work sneakers online at Kiwi Workgear, workwear & safety shop based in Masterton.