The #024 is a wide fitting safety gumboot made to withstand harsh working environments. They are safe and sturdy with a penetration-resistant midsole and heavy-duty tread base for extra stability.
- Grey safety gumboot made to withstand harsh working environments like underground mining
- Steel toe cap and steel penetration-resistant midsole for maximum protection
- Made from a PVC/nitrile compound that is chemical, oil and acid resistant
- Soft metatarsal pad to reduce pressure and stress on the delicate metatarsal bones of your feet allowing full flexibility
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed
- Wide fit and a heavy-duty tread base for extra stability and a sole pattern that resists clogging, providing superior grip in most conditions
- Distinctive upper pattern provides vulnerable areas with greater cut and abrasion resilience.
- Reinforced ankle, heel and instep, and rear kick off lip
- Knit lining for comfort
- Two pre-stamped guide lines allow height adjustment for optimum comfort
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring reduces wearer fatigue
- Made in Tasmania