Blundstone's 995 safety lace-up boots will keep you safe and comfortable all day with a penetration-resistant midsole and a thermo regulating bamboo lining.
The Blundstone 995 Safety Boot is a courageous pioneer. These pals are resilient to the core - made from hard wearing leather with an extremely resistant outer sole. Ideal for rugged environments; a highleg style makes these boots ideal for trekking around uneven terrain. Just climb that hill with no second thoughts.
Excellent boots for heavy construction, tradies, landscapers, forestry workers, and if you work in the mining, oil and gas industries.
HOW THEY ARE CONSTRUCTED
- Platinum quality water-resistant leather with Kevlar® stitching on the critical seams.
- Removable luxury footbed with arch support and XRD® Technology for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
- Anti-penetration midsole to keep you safe when standing on sharp objects
- Bamboo lining for thermo-regulation
OTHER BENEFITS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
Buy your lace-up safety boots online from Kiwi Workgear, NZ's workwear & safety shop offering fast delivery nationwide from Masterton.