Reno Hygiene Safety Boots are the perfect food industry boot. These little guys are like a typical work boot combined with a white gumboot. A winning combination.
These are awesome if you’re in the general food, dairy and meat processing environments, and are a great alternative to white gumboots.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Waxy Buffalo or Cow leather for added durability and breathability.
- Type 1 Steel toe cap is a broad fitting style, handling up to 200 Joules impact.
- Elastic side slip on style for quick and easy removal.
- Slip resistant outsole offering a wide stable heel strike promoting ankle stability.
- Cushion comfort polyurethane midsole for all-day comfort.
- Hard wearing nitrile rubber outsole provides comfort by increasing shock protection and safety.
- High quality EVA footbed moulded for comfort. Hard wearing anti bacterial top cover is resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Slip resistant.
- Oil/Acid resistant.
- Up to 300 heat resistant.
- Padded collar and tongue
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Excellent for general food, dairy and meat processing environments.
- Certified to Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 & EN 20345..