The Blundstone Style 992 safety work boots are designed to provide maximum safety and shock absorption for long days on the job. The zip-sided lace up is great for easy on, easy off convenience while the supreme underfoot cushioning provides all day comfort when you’re on your feet.
HOW THEY'RE CONSTRUCTED
- Wheat premium nubuck leather upper
- Moulded TPU scuff guard for added toe protection and durability.
- XRD® Technology in the footbed and forepart and heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption.
- The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
These safety work boots are perfect for NZ tradies, those working in forestry, farming, construction, or on their feet all day.
Bonus: They add over an inch to your height. I'm in.